Tuesday, January 5, 2010

All About Me

My name is Kristopher Derick Adams born and raised here in San Jose, CA. Yes it's Kristopher with a K because there are 4 other Christopher's in my family and my mother wanted me to be the outcast for some reason. I am a junior here at San Jose State University majoring in Public Relations with an emphasis in Radio, Television and Film and a Minor in Political Science. I am looking to become a broadcaster in sports, hopefully in baseball but I'm down with all sports. In the future I'll be working for the New York Yankees either as an announcer or their PR guy. If you couldn't tell already I am a HUGE Yankees fan, and if you have a problem with it go see all 27 World Series trophies we have. I have joined a Fraternity, Sigma Alpha Epsilon, where I am a 3rd generation legacy. Some of the things I am most proud of are achieving the rank of Eagle Scout in my Boy Scout Troop in 2007, graduating high school, and joining SAE.

Things I am not proud of are not spending enough time with my little brother and not continuing to play baseball here in college. I live my life by one word and that is Respect. I currently am dating someone and she definitely keeps me in check. I am the current ANCHORMAN of the Delta Gamma Sorority. Things I love to do in my spare time are working on my car, cooking, eating, watching Alfred Hitchcock movies, kicking it with friends and driving. My grandfather, the late Jack Adams, is, right now, the most influential person to have ever entered my life. And I am one of the loudest, most outgoing and enthusiastic person you will ever meet. I think everyone has a story to tell and I’m down to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment